Wednesday 29 August 2012

Learning to Sell and Chew Gum at the

Business consultant Tom Peters was touting the design as a key advantage of sales in the 21st century well before this century saw it the first day. I listened to him rant about the excellent design of all of Apple Computers to Tools Oxo kitchen. He was right, of course, and I have seen, evolution occurs in almost every industry.

I never thought about this a lot in connection with chewing gum, until I read in October 2007, Fast article says Evan West. Basically I was thinking of chewing gum as a product with several features and benefits that will determine an individual choice. The article made me think about my own choice of gum and I actually came up with at least 16 different functions / factors that at least some influence on me personally.


Visit our website : http://www.branamsmile.com/ for more information xylitol gum

No comments:

Post a Comment